Templates for project progress and status
Project Status and Progress Reports
Turn data into information…
- Single source of truth
- Enables data analysis – turn data into information
Preparing reports often take up an unnecessarily large part of the daily working time. In doing so, data is often recorded in a way that makes subsequent statistical analysis difficult.
This set includes templates for daily and monthly reports. In particular, the daily report records data in Excel tables, which facilitates the further analysis of data in connection with the creation of claims, among other things.
Another big advantage is that the daily report summarizes different reports such as progress, HSE, and others. As a result, there is only a single source of truth, and contradicting reports are history.
All templates are in MS Word or MS Excel format and can be edited on PC or MAC in MS Office or other Office Libre.
- Immediate digital delivery via email
- 60 days unconditional money-back guarantee
Strong projects need solid reporting and control. Don’t waste your time creating new reports from scratch. A professional set of tried and tested templates is available for you in under 3 minutes and is only a few mouse clicks away.
- Project Status and Progress Report Templates
- Easy to use templates for collecting data and generating daily and monthly reports. Suitable for project management beginners and experienced project managers. The templates have been created since 2013 and continuously improved. All templates are fully editable with MS Word, MS Excel, or with open office solutions such as OfficeLibre.
Content of the report template set
- Daily report (Enables the daily recording of data in an Excel register and generates the daily report in PDF form.)
- Monthly report (Word template for quick and easy creation of the monthly report. The complete structure of the report ensures that no aspect is forgotten.)
- EVM Report (Excel file evaluates construction progress, costs, and schedule data, calculates performance indicators, and displays them clearly in a diagram.)