Bernds German Grammar Worksheets
- German adjective declension
- Learning and practising adjectives
- Accusative case
- Prepositions (accusative-, dative-, two-way-prepositions)
- Definite pronouns (Hast du meinen Kuli? Ja, den habe ich.)
- Question sentences
- free sentence structure exercises
- Indefinite pronouns
- Conjugating verbs
- Conjunctions (Position 0)
- Perfect tense
- Personal pronouns (ich, du, er/sie/es …)
- Possessive pronouns
- Time sentences
- separable verbs
Bernds German Grammar Worksheets are solely for those,
- who want every worksheet they’ll ever need for level A1 immediately at hand.
- who want to introduce their students to German grammar right from the beginning (from A1!) through carefully coordinated GERMAN SPEAKING exercises.
- who understand that, when learning to speak a language, students need clear structures in place right from the start in order to secure their learning over time.
- who appreciate the fact that German worksheets have to offer immediately applicable, realistic and amusing phrases.
- who want to simply stand back and instead allow their students to work together in small groups.
If you order Bernds German Grammar Worksheets today, you will receive these 3 additional BONUS-Products:
With these 28 additional German grammar worksheets, you have a total of over 400 grammar exercises as well as vocab lists for the key topics: “Relationships and Family”, “School”, “Clothes” and “Food.” For the “food” topic, specific vocab lists for ingredients, condiments and packaging are included.
ANSWERS for ALL the exercises
I am particularly proud of this additional bonus product, having spent most of my time in the last few months writing all the solutions for the worksheets!
Only now, as a German language learner, you can work independently at home and go over the specific topics that are most important to you! With the click of a mouse, you can check your answers immediately after you’ve completed the exercises. You should use this to your advantage!
Bernd´s Instructions for Students and Teachers
In the tutorial, Bernd explains exactly how he uses the worksheets whilst teaching. As well as offering guidance, this should provide inspiration to creatively develop the way you use the product.
Bernd´s template for your own exercises
Bernd has unquestionably accomplished a great deal. However, every teacher has different ideas on how to shape a course.
Naturally, you’ll have your own needs whilst teaching and might even have new ideas for language exercises with your German students.