Custom Keto Diet – 8 weeks fully customized Keto Meal Plan
If you want to take all the guesswork out of your diet and follow a guaranteed-to-work plan, then you’ll love my brand-new custom keto meal plan service.
For the last few years, I’ve united leading nutritionists, personal trainers, and chefs to develop custom keto meal plans that are effective, convenient, cost-effective, and (most importantly) enjoyable.
And when I say “custom” meal plan, I mean it. These aren’t your run-of-the-mill, “here are some recipes pulled together from random blogs” meal plans many nutrition “gurus” sell for way too much money.
Instead, we tailor your entire meal plan to your own unique situation, needs, goals, and dietary preferences to ensure you experience optimal progress and follow a diet you enjoy.
In other words, your days of suffering on ineffective and overly-restrictive diets are finally over. It’s time to start working based on a method that’s best for you.
Discover eight scientifically-proven ones offered by the keto diet.
Benefit #1: the keto diet can help you obtain (and maintain!) a healthy weight
The keto diet is excellent for losing fat and keeping it off. For example, a meta-analysis of 13 randomized controlled trials concluded that:
“Individuals assigned to a VLCKD [very low carbohydrate ketogenic diet] achieve a greater weight loss than those assigned to an LFD [low-fat diet] in the long term; hence, a VLCKD may be an alternative tool against obesity.”
What’s more, randomized controlled trials found that the keto diet produces up to three times as much weight loss as a high-carb, low-fat diet.
In other words, if you want to lean down but are sick and tired of failing your weight loss attempts, the keto diet may be the key to a slim figure.
Benefit #2: the keto diet boosts brain function
When going keto, most people experience an improvement in their brain function and mental clarity.
The keto diet supports your brain in various ways and for various reasons. A major reason is that ketosis enhances mitochondrial functioning.
Researchers believe ketosis stimulates the formation of new mitochondria in your brain, especially in your hippocampus. This aids your mental clarity, memory, and energy levels.
Benefit #3: the keto diet can help manage or even reverse diabetes
Many studies show minimizing carb intake benefits people with diabetes. In fact, the keto diet was the standard diabetes treatment before the discovery of injectable insulin.
Consider the following:
Research published in Annals of Internal Medicine found that when type 2 diabetics went low-carb for two weeks, they improved insulin sensitivity by up to 75%.
And another study involving 21 individuals with type 2 diabetes found that seven of them could stop their diabetes medication within 16 weeks of going keto.
Check with your doctor first to find out if it’s safe for you to try this type of diet, especially if you have type 1 diabetes.
Benefit #4: the keto diet reduces heart disease risk
While saturated fat and cholesterol are often alleged to clog arteries, these compounds do not cause heart disease.
That’s good news for keto dieters because this eating style loads up on high-fat foods such as eggs, nuts, and bacon.
In fact, the keto diet reduces heart disease risk for four main reasons. The keto diet:
- Stimulates weight loss
- Elevates levels of the “good” HDL cholesterol
- Decreases blood triglycerides levels
- Reduces blood pressure
Benefit #5: the keto diet boosts mental well-being
The keto diet benefits various mental disorders and conditions. For example, research shows the keto diet:
- Has an antidepressant effect
- Improves the behavior of children with autism
- May stabilize mood in bipolar disorder patients
- Has cured one case of schizophrenia
Benefit #6: the keto diet can be therapeutic for various neurological diseases
These include Alzheimer’s, ALS, Parkinson’s disease, infantile spasms (West syndrome), and epilepsy.
Benefit #7: the keto diet may prevent and fight some types of cancer
Most cancer cells rely on glucose as fuel, which is why keto diets may help prevent and fight the disease.
For instance, when in-vitro cancer cells only receive ketones and fat for energy, they often die. Plus, various studies show the keto diet helps fight brain cancer.
Benefit #8: the keto diet can improve gut health and bowel disorders
Many bowel diseases are the result of gut pathogens and infections, both of which rely on glucose for energy.
By minimizing your carb intake, you stave off these infections and pathogens. That’s how going keto diet can improve gut health and treat bowel disease.
Impressive, don’t you agree? And if you’re ready to reap the benefits, you can get your customized keto meal plan for the price of just three movie tickets.
Click the link below to get started…
It’s simple. If for any reason or no reason at all, you’re not delighted with your custom meal plans, you’ll get a full and immediate refund.
In other words, by claiming your custom meal plan today, you have nothing to lose and a lot to gain (except for fat!).
So, if you want to enhance your health and figure while eating tasty meals you’ll look forward to, click here to get your custom keto meal plan.
So, how much fat do you want to shed? And how eagerly do you want to enhance your health?
With your custom keto meal plan, you’ll finally have control over your health and figure.
Here’s what you’ll get if you start today:
- An eight-week meal plan based on the experience and expertise of industry leaders. That includes nutritionists, personal trainers, and chefs to ensure you make optimal progress toward your dream figure.
- A diet optimized to your own ideal calorie and macro intake. If you mess up your calorie and macro intake, you might as well not even start a diet. That’s why we base your meal plan on science-based methods to figure out the ideal calorie and macro intake for your situation and goals.
- Delicious meals based on your food preferences. We’ve done extensive research and testing and united with top-leading keto chefs to provide you with mouth-watering recipes. You’ll get meals customized to your food preferences to ensure you’ll look forward to each meal. This not only makes your diet enjoyable but also helps you make a long-lasting change.
- Instructions on how to further customize your meals. For each meal, we’ll provide you with options to
further customize your diet to your preferences. For instance, if you don’t feel like eating bacon, you may have the choice to replace it with beef.
- A meal plan with lots of food variety. Your meal plan will contain a wide range of different foods.
This ensures you’ll get a broad spectrum of nutrients, while also making sure dieting stays enjoyable.
- Crystal clear, step-by-step recipe instructions.Even if you have no cooking experience, preparing your meals will be a breeze. All you have to do is follow your “paint-by-the-numbers” instructions and reap the rewards that come with it.
- A downloadable grocery list. Stop wasting countless hours in the supermarket. You’ll get a downloadable shopping list for each week that details every needed ingredient you’ll need in the upcoming seven days.
And much more…That was just a quick overview of what you’ll get. As you can see, our custom diet plans leave no stone unturned. We’ve done everything we can to design a convenient, effective, and enjoyable meal plan to help you reach your health and body shape goals.